Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cupcake Book #5

When people think of me, I believe the first word that comes to their heads is 'cupcake'.  Funny thing is, while I do enjoy making and decorating cupcakes, I hardly have any opportunities!  For my past birthday I received by 5th cupcake book, so I figure it's time I get baking.  I have recently become a youth leader and with that comes many birthday celebrations.  Time to get baking!

My first birthday cupcakes.  It's a learning process.  I should have made the stripes wider- but I feel they still turned out alright.  I was running late and didn't have time to take pretty pictures.  I snapped this one with photo booth on my mac- and ran out the door.

Around a group of preteens.... these were gone very fast!

Inspiration: These billiard balls can be found in, 'Hello Cupcake!'

1 comment: